Patrick Decelis B.Ed. (Hons), M.Sc. Educ. Lead. (Leic.)
Maria Regina College Administration Centre,
Maria Regina College Gharghur Primary
Middle School, Naxxar
Dun Manwel Attard Young Adult Resource Centre Wardija
Learning Support Centre, Naxxar
Maria Regina College Induction Hub, Naxxar
Maria Regina College is a college with great potential. This is so because the College has faith in its students, parents and staff. Hence, it has faith in itself. Why? The answer is very simple. Being positive about oneself is a sure road to success. Losing faith in face of challenges is not on board.Our sole focus is to be Creative, Innovative and Professional in anything that is put on the agenda. It is an established practice of ours to embrace constant self-evaluation because we believe that it is only through such a practice that we can move forward and be of sterling service to the students and the community we serve.Maria Regina College comprises nine schools, the majority of which are housed at the northern part of the island. The College network is made up of three Secondary Schools and six Primary Schools.
Through a clear vision the College is to act as a sufficient driver for its schools to come together, to walk together and to work collaboratively, thus promoting educator-to-educator learning.
A set of eight aims also portray a very active and proactive College where the child is always at the centre of all activity.
The vision of Maria Regina College is to act as a sufficient driver for its schools to come together, to walk together and to work collaboratively, thus promoting educator-to-educator learning.
In such a manner it invests in educators who ultimately share the practice to improve student development and standards.
Our College regards students as leaders and contributors to the improvement of learning and teaching.
It also intends to challenge students’ learning capabilities to promote independent learning.
- Provide a quality education for our children to achieve excellence to the best of their ability.
- Put the learner at the heart of the educational system.
- Create new practices to improve teaching and learning and promote the sharing of good practice.
- Provide excellent leadership of quality through a distributed leadership approach.
- Be a true partnership shared equally among the schools which creates widespread and purposeful collaboration and networking.
- Enhance and promote continuous professional development opportunities.
- Support personnel in innovation and experimentation and to build the necessary capacities.
- Build bridges with all stakeholders and the community.