On Friday 3rd March, the whole school stopped for 30 minutes to hold a reading session. Each class had the opportunity to choose a unique location in the school with the collaboration of the class teacher where the reading session was to be held.
Poetry in Potato Bags is a project organised in collaboration of Inizjamed and V18 Foundation. Year4 students from Ms Isabelle, Ms Diane and Ms Leanne’s classes will be going into detail about the production and uses of potatoes with the help of expert Mr Emmanuel Bezzina. The children also had to opportunity to sow their own potatoes in the school vegetable patch. Besides various activities using potatoes (potato printing, potato races), the children will be writing poems with the help of a Maltese poet and sending them over to children in the Netherlands. In turn they will also be receiving poems written by the children from the Netherlands. Some of the children’s works will also be distributed on Potato Bags.
Airmalta Pilots Captain Cathia Mifsud Bonnici and Shawn Abela visited Naxxar Primary school today Friday 17th February. During their visit Cathia and Shawn delivered an interesting session to our Year 3 students (Ms Marianne). The children were delighted to have our guests and showed great interest and knowledge about aviation and flying. We thank our guests and Ms Sonya Galea (Trainee Counsellor) for making this visit possible.
The Parent/Student questionnaire can be accessed from the following link:
In the eventuality that parent/s have more than one child aged ten or younger attending this school, they are to focus their replies on the younger/youngest child.
All questionnaires must be completed by the 20th of February 2017 AT THE VERY LATEST.
The Malta Tourism Authority annually organises the Apprezza campaign. This campaign is aimed at raising awareness of the importance of tourism for Malta, instil a sense of pride in young students and increase their knowledge of Malta’s tourism product.
As part of this programme we organise weekend visits to heritage sites and attractions for students and their parents/guardians.
Due to popular demand we would like to introduce the following guidelines:
- Bookings are to be made via email only on email@example.com
- The bookings will be made strictly on a first come first served basis
- 1 adult only to attend per child
- More than 1 child may attend per adult
- Only 2 events may be booked per child/children. Another 2 may be listed as 2nd/3rd preference in the event there is place in the future* or initial 2 choices are already full.
- Parent/guardian may book different events for different children
- These visits are only for children aged between 6 and 12.
- All activities are free of charge
- Transport is not provided
- Meeting point is always at the venue listed
- Duration of event is an approximation
*A waiting list will be maintained and if places remain for other activities parent/guardian will be contacted by MTA.
We would appreciate if you would cooperate with these guidelines to avoid disappointment.
Quality & Industry HR Development Unit
Below please find exams Timetable for Years 4,5 & 6