This year, the school will be organising a series of sports days instead of one big event. There will be 4 different Sports Days which will be held in the school yard. The objective of these Sports Days is totally non-competitive. The focus is on fun, physical activity and quality time between parents and children. There will be no spectators since parents have to participate all the time with their children. So start preparing your water bottles, caps, sunglasses, sunblock and running shoes to participate.
Years 1,2&3- Thursday 6th April- 9:30- 10:30am
Years 4,5 & 6- Thursday 6th April – 11:00-12:00pm
Kindergarten 1- Thursday 20th April 9:30- 10:30am
Kindergarten 2- Thursday 20th April -11:00- 12:00pm
The Parent/Student questionnaire can be accessed from the following link:
In the eventuality that parent/s have more than one child aged ten or younger attending this school, they are to focus their replies on the younger/youngest child.
All questionnaires must be completed by the 20th of February 2017 AT THE VERY LATEST.
The Malta Tourism Authority annually organises the Apprezza campaign. This campaign is aimed at raising awareness of the importance of tourism for Malta, instil a sense of pride in young students and increase their knowledge of Malta’s tourism product.
As part of this programme we organise weekend visits to heritage sites and attractions for students and their parents/guardians.
Due to popular demand we would like to introduce the following guidelines:
- Bookings are to be made via email only on email@example.com
- The bookings will be made strictly on a first come first served basis
- 1 adult only to attend per child
- More than 1 child may attend per adult
- Only 2 events may be booked per child/children. Another 2 may be listed as 2nd/3rd preference in the event there is place in the future* or initial 2 choices are already full.
- Parent/guardian may book different events for different children
- These visits are only for children aged between 6 and 12.
- All activities are free of charge
- Transport is not provided
- Meeting point is always at the venue listed
- Duration of event is an approximation
*A waiting list will be maintained and if places remain for other activities parent/guardian will be contacted by MTA.
We would appreciate if you would cooperate with these guidelines to avoid disappointment.
Quality & Industry HR Development Unit