The Malta Tourism Authority annually organises the Apprezza campaign. This campaign is aimed at raising awareness of the importance of tourism for Malta, instil a sense of pride in young students and increase their knowledge of Malta’s tourism product.
As part of this programme we organise weekend visits to heritage sites and attractions for students and their parents/guardians.
Due to popular demand we would like to introduce the following guidelines:
- Bookings are to be made via email only on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The bookings will be made strictly on a first come first served basis
- 1 adult only to attend per child
- More than 1 child may attend per adult
- Only 2 events may be booked per child/children. Another 2 may be listed as 2nd/3rd preference in the event there is place in the future* or initial 2 choices are already full.
- Parent/guardian may book different events for different children
- These visits are only for children aged between 6 and 12.
- All activities are free of charge
- Transport is not provided
- Meeting point is always at the venue listed
- Duration of event is an approximation
*A waiting list will be maintained and if places remain for other activities parent/guardian will be contacted by MTA.
We would appreciate if you would cooperate with these guidelines to avoid disappointment.
Quality & Industry HR Development Unit
Below please find exams Timetable for Years 4,5 & 6
Heritage Malta would like to offer all students attending primary school (even those students who are currently in Year 6) a Heritage Card which will entitle the student to visit Heritage sites in Malta and Gozo free of charge even when the student is not on a school outing. This means that the students can visit the Heritage sites during their holidays and carry out any project work that has been assigned to them without incurring additional costs. Students will most probably need to present this card when they are on a school outing as well so please do encourage the parents to register their children.
Kindly log on the Heritage site portal at http://heritagemalta.org/student-membership/ so that you can register your child.
Nomination forms can be picked up from the the Head of School.