Below please find Stationery Lists for 2016-17.
The College Diaries will also be available in September for Primary Classes.
The College Psycho-Social Team will be available during Summer
New: Carpooling now available
We are pleased to announce that Bumalift is now being offered at Maria Regina College.
It is 100% free and offers new features such as a chat function and notifies you when new users sign up in your area.
There will be no change in the normal transport arrangements offered by the school. This is just another option for those who normally use their personal transport.
For those of you who don’t know Bumalift yet, please find below some key information:
– Bumalift is the Maltese carpooling mobile application for parents who want to take turns bringing their children to school.
– A first version was previously launched in January. Since then, the network of schools and users has grown, covering more than 250 parents in Malta.
– See the Bumalift introduction video here: https://youtu.be/bqg1wjYXt-w
We can only encourage you to sign up to this initiative right now for the following reasons:
– It’s safe: all parents are registered and have input the unique token linked to this particular school.
– It’s the right time: with the Kappara Junction project starting and the development of High Occupancy Vehicles lanes across Malta (Cars with more than 3 persons including driver are able to use bus lanes), carpooling is a sure way of reaching your destination faster.
– It’s 100% free and allows you to be prepared for the next scholastic year.
Parents will soon receive an email with all information on how to register.
Activity at Ghadira
Basketball Sessions at Naxxar by Starlites
Activities for children with Legos
Please help the school review its progress by answering the questions in the link.
Departure from school 8.45 a.m.
Arrival at Gym Complex 9.15 a.m
|9.30 – 10.15||Years 4,5,6||Years 1,2,3||Kinder|
|10.25 – 11.10||Kinder||Years 4,5,6||Years 1,2,3|
|11.20 – 12.05||Years 1,2,3||Kinder||Years 4,5,6|
|12.15 – 12.40||Games for Parents (if time permits)|
A raffle will be held between 12.05 – 12.15.
Departure from Complex : 12.45 p.m. – 1.00 p.m.