Please help the school review its progress by answering the questions in the link.
Departure from school 8.45 a.m.
Arrival at Gym Complex 9.15 a.m
|9.30 – 10.15||Years 4,5,6||Years 1,2,3||Kinder|
|10.25 – 11.10||Kinder||Years 4,5,6||Years 1,2,3|
|11.20 – 12.05||Years 1,2,3||Kinder||Years 4,5,6|
|12.15 – 12.40||Games for Parents (if time permits)|
A raffle will be held between 12.05 – 12.15.
Departure from Complex : 12.45 p.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Please note that there are a lot of cases in the community at the moment and it is the normal seasonal influenza, not what we used to call the swine flu. It happens to be the H1N1 virus but it is the normal seasonal influenza of this winter.Normal precautions for this should include excluding children from school if they are ill and encouraging hand washing, cleaning of surfaces and proper disposal of tissues.
The following is advice found on the Health Promotion web site re Influenza :
How can one avoid getting the Flu?
Good Health Habits are important. These include:
- Covering nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing and sneezing
- Throw the tissue away in a waste-paper basket
- Washing hands often with soap and water (or alcohol-based hand cleaner), especially after coughing or sneezing
Stay away as much as you can from people who are sick.
- If you get the Flu, stay home from work or school.
- Do not go near other people so as not make them unwell too.