The children in K1 who are new entrants, will start school on the 1st or 2nd February 2021 as per schedule below. All NEW ENTRANTS will be on half days for the first week (1st and 5th February 2021). More info during the parent’s meeting (TO BE ANNOUNCED). This meeting will be held online.
Parent’s Meeting will be held on Thursday 21st January 2021 at 10:00am. PLease follow this link to participate in this meeting.
Have a look at our School Policies/Procedures
The members of the psycho-social team worked on a video about the transition from Home to Kindergarten.
- Children need to be toilet trained. This includes the entire toileting process. Parents will not be allowed to change their children’s clothes at school due to COVID 19 Measures.
- Children need to wear masks in the school common areas so please ensure that your child is used to this!
- Food and drink sent to school must be strictly healthy. Only plain water is allowed at school. Food that contains more than 15%salts/fats/sugars is not allowed.
- NUT PRODUCTS ARE STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED
- For Breakfast Club apply here https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=O3ivQUNSKEy3pGcsC57e0ubFVGpmLOVEkpQwyj25Uf9UMTBRVTZQSzhTUzE3RTRLOTNZOUVGQ0ZMVi4u
- For CLUB 3-16 apply here https://mrc.naxxar.skola.edu.mt/?page_id=2674
- Please read our attendance policy. You will also find details about the COVID 19 Procedures for parents who choose to keep their children at home. https://mrc.naxxar.skola.edu.mt/?page_id=2174
Check for your child’s first day of school here as per registration number.
- MONDAY 1st February 2021
- TUESDAY 2nd February 2021